The following promotion is intended for viewing by legal residents of the 50 United States. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec Province, and where prohibited by law, unless otherwise noted. The promotion will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal U.S. resident, 18 years or older, and accessing this site in the 50 United States.
The Horse.com Giveaway
COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: The Horse.com Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 24, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 8, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To Enter: Visit the Horse.com website at www.Horse.com (the “Website”), fill in the online entry form, submit it in accordance with the on-screen directions during the Sweepstakes Period, and you will be entered. Limit of one (1) online entry per person. If an entrant uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit more than one online entry, only the first online entry will count. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 8, 2013. Horse.com (“Main Sponsor”) will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Main Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
When you enter at the Website, you will be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminders for upcoming Horse.com promotions and information about Horse.com. You may opt out of these promotional emails at any time. Receipt of such e-mails will not improve your chances of winning.
2. Eligibility: To enter the Sweepstakes you must be a lawful permanent resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States. Employees of TABcom, LLC., and their immediate families and members of their households, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
3. Drawing and Notification: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries in December, 2013 and will be contacted via email. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Main Sponsor is unable to contact a potential prize winner within ten (10) days of the initial attempt to contact, if a potential prize winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date or if a potential prize winner fails to comply with any of Main Sponsor’s requirements or decisions, his/her prize will be forfeited, and an alternate prize winner shall be selected. By entering into the Sweepstakes, all entrants and winner’s consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, worldwide and without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Main Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Main Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the Grand Prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website and will consist of adequate notice. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Grand Prize Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry in Main Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Freestyle 1680D Detach-a-Neck Medium in Black/Silver (ARV= $279.99). One (1) First Runner Up Winner will receive one (1) WB Freestyle 1200D Combo Heavy Turnout (ARV= $215.99). One (1) Second Runner Up Winner will receive one (1) Freestyle 1200D Standard Neck Heavy in Denim/Navy/White (ARV= $199.99). One (1) Third Runner Up Winner will receive one (1) Original 1000D Stretch Combo Neck Medium in Black/Gray (ARV= $184.99). One (1) Fourth Runner Up Winner will receive one (1) Freestyle 600D Standard Neck Medium in Chocolate/Purple Diamond (ARV= $152.99). All federal, state and local taxes on prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Some restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the prize cannot be awarded as described, Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value in Main Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Prize Conditions: If Main Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within ten (10) days of the initial attempt to contact, if a potential prize winner fails to complete and return all requested forms within five (5) days, if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, or if a potential winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner shall be selected. Potential prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). Such document must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within such document. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the prize winner’s entry and acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
6. Sweepstakes Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Main Sponsor, which shall be final and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including personal injury or death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, or any claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy and/or merchandise delivery.
7. Limitations of Liability: In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Main Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, destroyed, or postage-due mail entries and/or lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete online entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or online entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunctions. Main Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Main Sponsor representatives. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Main Sponsor which corrupt in any way or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the promotion, then Main Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select a winner by randomly drawing from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Rules/Winner's List: After December, 2013, you may obtain the names of the prize winners by consulting the Horse.com Facebook Page as the results become available or mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “The Horse.com Giveaway” – Winner’s List, 1 Maplewood Drive, Hazle Township, PA, 18202.
9. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Main Sponsor. Main Sponsor and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Main Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Main Sponsor and it agencies are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Main Sponsor or irs agencies which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Main Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the promotion in its sole discretion. Entries become the property of Main Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Luzerne County, PA, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Pennsylvania law, without reference to Pennsylvania choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
11. Main Sponsor: Horse.com/TABcom, LLC, 1 Maplewood Drive, Hazle Township, Pennsylvania 18202.