Aloe Advantage Wound Cleanser with Phenol
Flush and cleanse wounds and skin conditions easily with this gentle yet effective, non-irritating aloe vera formula with phenol. Phenol inhibits the growth of bacteria and acts as a localized analgesic for quick pain relief. The adjustable trigger spray makes it easy to cleanse hard to reach areas so you can effectively treat minor cuts, abrasions, insect bites and skin problems.
- For use on horses, goats, livestock and dogs
- Non-irritating aloe vera formula removes debris, foreign particles and devitalized tissue
- Phenol is antimicrobial and acts as a topical analgesic
- Dislodges the crust-like scab/exudate caused by tick bites
- Stream setting flushes away dead and decayed tissue and debris
- No rinsing needed
- Does not sting or stain
Deionized water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, 0.4% phenol, sodium hydroxide
Directions for Use:
Adjust sprayer to stream setting to flush away dead tissue and debris from the wound. Do not rinse. Allow to dry. Follow up by applying Hydrogel Spray Treatment with Phenol. Also, treat the area extending a few inches from the wound. Cleanse wound once a day until healed or as directed by your veterinarian.