Angel Eyes Plus Antibiotic Free Dog Supplement
Angel Eyes Plus is a special all natural enhanced anti-tear stain formula specifically developed for both dogs and cats for unsightly tear stains from the inside out. It is a proprietary blend composed of natural antioxidants and helps support the normal inflammatory response. There are no added food dyes, wheat, corn, or soy, which could have negative effects on your pet. Angel Eyes is great for both shedding and non shedding breeds.
Each natural ingredient has a health benefit:
- Cranberry Powder: Helps prevent the formation of bacteria that cause staining. Cranberries also have antioxidant activity as well as having anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Marshmallow Root: Has anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to sooth inflamed mucous membrane tissue by surrounding toxic and foreign bodies. Marshmallow root also helps with inflammation caused from uric acid build up by aiding with its removal from the body. It has antibacterial and immune-stimulating properties.
- Olive Leaf: Has antioxidant properties and acts as an antimicrobial and assists with natural cleansing process. It may also be effective against various yeast infections and inflammatory conditions.
- Eyebright Powder: Has an anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It tightens the mucous membranes of the eye. It helps with stinging and weeping eyes as well as chronic inflammation
- Made in the USA
- Natural enhanced tear stain remover
- Proprietary blend of natural antioxidants
- Helps support normal inflammatory response
- Free of food dyes, wheat, corn, and soy
Cranberry Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder, Olive Leaf Powder, Eyebright Powder
100% Freeze Dried Beef Liver
Pets Weight: Daily Dosage
Under 14lbs: 1/4 tsp
15-49lbs: 1/2 tsp
50lbs and up: 1 tsp
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. If animals conditions worsens, or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.