AniMed™ Glucosamine 5000
Helps maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissue by incorporating Glucosamine HCL, Yea-Sacc® 1026 and Sel-Plex® into an easy-to-feed top dress supplement. Glucosamine provides the building blocks for the repair of stressed and injured joints damaged by racing, training or any physical events or performances. Glucosamine aids in pain relief and in reducing motion limitation. It is especially effective in post-injury or post-surgery care.
- Contains 5000mg Glucosamine HCL and 20g Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Yea-Sacc® 1026 helps promote digestion and utilization of the nutrients
- Sel-Plex® contains the same range of seleno-compounds present in plants – which is the best form for animals to be able to absorb, store and utilize.
- No fillers, only active ingredients
- Easy-to-feed top dress powder
- Made in the U.S.A.
Active Ingredients Per Ounce:
Glucosamine HCL (shellfish) 5000mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acid (alpha-linolenic acid) 20 g
Vitamin C 85 mg
Selenium 1 ppm
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Corn Starch
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For horses of all classes: provide 2 Tbsp (approx. 1 ounce) daily for 14 days, then
1 Tbsp daily. The large end of the enclosed scoop measures approx. 1 Tbsp.
Size: 2.5 lbs (up to 80 days) or 5 lbs (up to 160 days)
WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
For Product Label and MSDS Sheet, please click on Manufacturer’s Information to the right.