Bimectin apple flavored horse paste wormer - Ivermectin 1.87% by Bimeda
Anthelmintic and boticide that controls large and small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large mouth stomach worms, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and bots. The product is safe to use in horses of all ages and offers broad-spectrum activity against a wide range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites; meaning you can have every confidence when Bimectin Paste, as part of your parasite control
· Great apple flavor, horses love it!
· Easy-to-dose syringe delivers the exact amount of ivermectin for horses
· Proven safe for pregnant mares, breeding stallions and foals
· Each syringe treats up to a 1,250 lb. horse
· Syringes are marked in 250 lb. increments
Bimectin - Ivermectin paste wormer is FOR ORAL USE IN HORSES ONLY!
Bimectin is indicated for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses due to:
· Large strongyles
· Small strongyles
· Lungworms (adult and immatures)
· Pinworms (adult and immatures)
· Ascarids (adults and third & fourth stage larvae)
· Hairworms (adults)
· Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
· Neck threadworms (microfilariae)
· Intestinal threadworms (adults)
· Stomach bots (oral and gastric stages)
· Ivermectin is not effective against the encysted larval stages of the small strongyles
Please note, parasite resistance to any particular class of anthelmintic may develop following frequent, repeated use of an anthelmintic of that class.
For additional product information, click on the Downloadable Resources to the right.