Devon-Aire® Ladies' Camden Leather Field Boots
The Camden is crafted with top quality full grain leather that molds to your leg for a custom look. Elongated Spanish top with contoured ankle design combine for a flattering long leg. Slender sleek silhouette. Breaks in easily. Heavy duty stitching stands up to wet conditions. Reinforced toe cap and heel counter. Reinforced spur rests. Brass snap top fastener maintains a secure snug fit at the cuff. Heavy duty woven elastic gusset at the top and back along the zipper help alleviate pressure and minimize zipper blow out. Heavy duty YKK self sealing coil zipper. Elegant punch hole toe cap. Flex notch eyelet panel provides comfort in the stirrup. Piped reinforced cuffs.
· Devon-Aire's exclusive TCS (Total Comfort System) which provides a heavy duty outsole designed specifically for the equine environment.
· TPR resin outsole that resists oil, chemical and acid and provides excellent shock absorbing protection and anti-slip properties.
· A contoured carbon steel shank provides stability and support.
· Cushioned comfort insole helps prevent foot fatigue, provides shock absorbing properties and has an anti bacterial finish.
· Heavy duty self sealing YKK zipper with a slider lock to keep it from sliding down.
· A snap top closure keeps the slider securely in place.
· Heavy duty woven elastic in the back that helps relieve stress on the zipper while adding another inch to the stretch in the calf for maximum comfort and a custom fit.
· Stretch elastic gusset at the top of the cuff helps maintains a secure fit.
· Punched toe cap
· Spur rest
· 9 pair of eyelets instead of the normal 8 with a notched flex
· Thermo folded cuff top prevents rollover
· Fully lined thru the foot area.
Full Grain Leather