Beauty meets function… meets value! The intelligently designed Kimberley Synthetic Endurance Saddle from Down Under will impress even the skeptics. The suspended seat and smooth poleys on an Australian saddle offer superior comfort and a balanced secure ride. Plenty of dee rings and adjustment points make for a great trail or working saddle. Crafted of the highest quality synthetic leathers for easy maintenance and durability with long-lasting equi-suede on the seat and poleys that won’t lose its nap or grip. Smart choice.
The heart of this light weight endurance styled saddle is the same sturdy wood and steel tree that is in the rest of the Kimberley models. The saddle is made of a woven synthetic material, with synthetic suede seat, poleys, and wear patches for extra grip. Nubuck trim on the back of the cantle. Saddle comes with billets so no overgirth is required. Package includes: nylon leathers, 22" girth(Size may vary slightly), and light-weight polymer stirrups with rubber grip tread.
Medium or wide trees are available for this product.
• Weather resistant and easy to maintain
• High-quality durable materials
• Lighter and more compact than a Western saddle
• Suspended seating system provides a hammock-like “give” and supreme rider comfort
• Natural seating position
• Close contact for great communication and control
• Sturdy wood and steel tree
• Nubuck trim on cantle back
• Contrast stitching
• Light-weight polymer stirrups with rubber grip tread
• Shock-absorbing dressage-style 22" neoprene girth
• Double billets
• Easy-to-turn nylon leathers
• Plenty of dee rings and attachment points