Down Under™ Oilskin™ Drover
Waterproof, breathable, comfortable and tough as nails! Heavy duty 12-oz fabric made from tightly woven cloth specially treated with a hot solution of specialized oils and waxes to ensure maximum snow, wind, and rain protection. Outback proven and tested!
- Fabric offers natural feel and excellent breathability
- Extra generous cut
- Non-wicking oilskin collar, won't wick rain into liner
- Soft premium cotton lining
- Neck tabs
- Stylish and functional double front closure
- 2 Largo cargo and handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable storm cuffs
- Extra wide gusset (enough to cover a saddle or a motorcycle seat)
- Legs straps to keep coat in place
May be cleaned by hosing them off with water and hanging them up to dry. Lightly use a damp sponge for spots of heavy dirt. Do not machine wash or dry clean.
How to measure sleeve length:
Start at the center of the back, just below the collar line then proceed down to the end shoulder point. Then proceed down the edge of the sleeve to the end of the sleeve call the cuff's edge.