The Kimberley Synthetic Stock Saddle is an excellent choice and a great value for trail or endurance riding. This lightweight Aussie saddle is crafted with high-quality synthetic leather selected specially for great looks easy care long-lasting durability. The seat and poleys are crafted of woven equi-suede that keeps its nap and grip longer than traditional suede. The heart of this light weight saddle is the same sturdy wood and steel tree that is in the rest of the Kimberley models, so it can be adjusted to fit your horse. The saddle is made of a woven synthetic material, with synthetic suede seat, poleys, and wear patches for extra grip. Easy to care for, easy to ride!
Comes supplied with nylon overgirth and leathers, neoprene girth, and light-weight polymer stirrups with rubber grip tread.
• Weather resistant and easy to maintain
• Lighter and more compact than a Western saddle
• Suspended seating system provides a hammock-like “give” and supreme rider comfort
• Natural seating position
• Close contact for great communication and control
• Fully adjustable fit
• Light-weight polymer stirrups with rubber grip tread
• Nylon overgirth
• Shock-absorbing 32" neoprene girth
• Easy-to-turn nylon leathers
• Plenty of dee rings and attachment points
• High-quality durable materials
Tree: Medium, Wide
Saddle Hardware: Brass