Down Under Saddle Supply Kimberley Synthetic Crossover Saddle with Horn
The Kimberly Synthetic Crossover has the swinging fenders and fleece panels of a Western saddle with the poleys and suspended seat of an Australian saddle. A western look with Aussie safety! Made from a smooth, leather-look synthetic material, it features a sure-grip synthetic suede material on the seat and poleys. This saddle has a trail horn and plenty of attachment points for your gear (horn is not suitable for roping). Easy to care for, easy to ride!
- Weight: Approx 22.5 lbs. fully fitted
- Seat Depth: 3" Kneepads: 4"
- Panel Type: Fleece works best for horses with medium to low withers
- Comes supplied with 32" Australian style neoprene girth and light weight leather-wrapped stirrups
- Use with Australian style saddle pad
16"-19" Seat Size Medium Chamber Width (fits like Semi-Quarter Horse Bars)
16"-19" Seat Size Wide Chamber Width (fits like Full-Quarter Horse Bars)