Durango Ladies Snake Oil Western Boots
Distinctive! A great way to describe this women’s Lady Rebel by Durango Western boot. The printed leather (collar, pull straps and foot) offers an almost exotic look to it that makes it stand out whether you’re wearing these boots with a dress or have a pair of jeans draped over the footwear. The man-made shaft is adorned with eye-catching embroidery, while the pull straps look positively lovely and help you to pull these Western boots on easily. The tricot lining ensures that the interior of these boots is soft, so that your legs are not subjected to chafing. It’s also superbly strong, which allows it to withstand the normal wear and tear that you put your boots through. The tempered steel shank (it’s built into the base of these women’s boots) is the feature to thank for the footwear’s incredible steadiness.
- It has printed leather with man-made shaft.
- It features dazzling embroidery.
- Superbly strong which allows it to endure the normal wear and tear.
- Midsole helps to feet receive sufficient support and are amply cushioned.
- It has a flexible and lightweight outsole.
Printed leather with man-made shaft
Dual-density and translucent rubber graphic