The Easyboot® is the natural way to protect, treat, cushion and correct hooves and still allow the horse to go barefoot at all other times. The boot is made with durable urethane that fits snugly to the hoof and provides traction, but is lighter and longer lasting than a steel plate. When properly fitted, the Easyboot stays on as well as a traditional horseshoe.
Easyboots are sold individually.
• Longer-lasting than steel shoes
• Easy to put on and remove
• Can be worn in place of or over steel shoes
• Portable and prevents lameness if a shoe is lost far from home
• Ideal for horses with hoof-related medical problems
Correct sizing is important so please measure carefully.
How to measure for Easyboots:
1. After a fresh trim, measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
2. Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. Do not include the heel bulbs in your measurement.
3. Compare your measurements with the sizing chart. For an ideal fit, the length and width measurements should fall under the same size on the chart.