Equilite™ Sore No-More® Performance Poultice
The same silky smooth, non-irritating clay formula as the original Sore No-More® Poultice, but with no added lobelia so it is ideal for competitors under FEI regulation. It can be used on the legs or as a unique hoof packing to draw heat and inflammation.
- 100% herbal
- Silky smooth and non-irritating
- Great for sensitive skinned animals to cool and tighten before and after competition, training or exercise
- Apply to areas of edema, swelling, heat, inflammation and infection
- Easy to apply and wash off
- Use as a cooling hoof pack
Size: 5 lb.
Bentonite (Bowie Type Clay) and a proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana) rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavendar (Lavendula officinalis), comfrey (Symphytum officinale) and sodium borate (as a preservative). No added Capsaicin or Lobelia.
Directions for Use:
Apply a thin layer directly to surface of leg. Use with or without paper or plastic (plastic increases heat exchange).
Apply directly to hoof. Use several times a week or before and after shoeing to increase moisture to ensure a soft, pliable, resilient sole, frog and hoof wall.