Insect Repellent for Horse and Rider
— Trusted, dependable protection that both Horse and Rider can Share
— The Only insect repellent on the US equine market for both Horse and Rider formulated with the unique active ingredient – Picaridin 20%
— The Only insect repellent for Horse and Rider registered by the EPA
— Exclusive to Farnam
— An industry First
— 12 hour protection from flies, mosquitoes and ticks
— Effective against mosquitoes that carry West Nile Virus
— Use it on the whole family and your horse
— Pleasant scent
— Not oily or greasy
— Non-aerosol, continuous sprayer that provides quiet, uniform coverage
— Sprays from any angle, even upside down to get to those hard-to-reach places
— Will not damage plastic or synthetic materials
— Convenient size and locking cap makes Centaura™ great for travel, trail and competition
— 15 ounce container, lasts for 8 - 15 horses/applications
— Protection starts immediately after application
— Picaridin has been tested and recommended by several authorities as safe, effective and the preferred alternative to DEET
— Recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), repellent of choice to protect against malaria-carrying mosquitoes
— US Centers for Disease Control revised its mosquito repellent recommendations to include Picaridin in their list of products which are effective against the transmission of West Nile Virus
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Follow these guidelines when applying Centaura™ Insect Repellent for Horse and Rider.
Horse and Rider: • Hold 4-6 inches from body while spraying, keeping
nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin or hair coat with a slow sweeping motion.
• Excessive amounts or frequent reapplication is unnecessary.
• Do not spray directly on face.
• Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in
palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding eyes.
• Do not apply to the hands of small children.
• When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to your child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child’s face and neck, apply the product into your hands and apply to the child. Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the product.
• Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
• Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin.
• Do not exceed two applications per day.
Horse: Not for use on horses intended for human consumption. Do not apply under the saddle.
Rider: Do not apply under clothing. Apply sparingly around ears.