For a limited time, this package includes Four (4) Farnam® Equi-Spot®
plus One (1) for FREE! (*While Supplies Last)
Each Equi-Spot® packet contains 3 applications.
Protects horses from flies, gnats, mosquitoes and ticks. Kills and repels house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, eye gnats and ticks on horses. Aids in the control of horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and black flies on horses.
Directions for Equispot Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Read entire label before each use.
Use only on horses over 12 weeks of age.
Horses: Do not use on horses intended for food use. Do not use on foals under 12 weeks (3 months) of age.
Remove product tubes from package. Fold along perforation between tubes and tear off one tube. Return unused tubes to package. Holding tube with notched end pointing up and away from face and body, snap off narrow end at notches.
Apply one tube (10.0 mL) of product solution as follows:
• 5 mL along the back line starting at the poll (top of head behind the ears), along the base of the mane, down the dorsal midline to the dock (base of the tail).
• 1 mL to the top of the forehead under the forelock.
• 1 mL, as a stripe, to the back of each foreleg, from the ankle up to the knee (2 mL total).
• 1 mL, as a stripe, to the back of each hind leg, from the ankle up to the hock (2 mL total).
Do not allow the product to contact horse's eyes or mucous membranes.
Wrap tube and put in trash.
Do not reapply for 14 days (2 weeks).
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
Hazards to Humans: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use on horses only. Do not use on foals under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing horses. Consult a veterinarian before using on horses with known organ dysfunction. Do not use on animals other than horses. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product with any other pesticide or drug.
If Swallowed: Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water, if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
In case of medical emergencies or health and safety inquiries, or in case of fire, leaking or damaged containers, or for product use information, call (602) 285-1660. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment. Adverse Reactions: Some animals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Reactions in horses may include skin sensitivity. Horses may show lethargy, increased pruritis (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Observe the horse following treatment. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product on animals. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your horse with a mild, non-insecticidal shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Do not use on horses intended for food use.
Keep out of reach of children.