- All-natural formula that calms without drugs
- Works in just 2 hours without causing drowsiness
- An excellent alternative to tranquilizers, it can be used any time
- Keeps horses alert without anxiety; ideal for race horses
- Use before riding, training, trailering or other stressful situations
- Contains no L-tryptophan
- Available in easy-to-administer 12 ml single dose paste syringe or economical 30 oz powder
· Directions for Use
· Quietex™ Oral Paste For Performance Horses
· DOSAGE: For race, show and performance horses, administer one full syringe 2 hours before competitive event or as race track officials allow.
For transporting horses, administer one full syringe 2 hours prior to loading, then one full syringe every 8 hours if transporting is prolonged.
DIRECTIONS: Administer contents of syringe directly into the horse’s mouth on the back of the tongue.
Quietex™ Powder For Horses
· DOSAGE : For race, show or performance horses administer one ounce daily per horse regardless of body weight.
DIRECTIONS: Administer at the rate of one ounce per day as a top dressing on horse’s feed for immediate consumption.
Item not available to ship to California