Farnam™ Repel-X®pe Emulsifiable Fly Spray
Farnam™ Repel-X®pe Emulsifiable Fly Spray kills on contact and provides economical protection from biting and bloodsucking flies, gnats and mosquitoes. It also repels horn flies, house flies, stable flies, and horse and deer flies.
- The horseman's choice for more than 30 years
- Diluted 1:7 with water, Repel-Xpe provides economical protection from house flies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- Mixed at 1:4 dilution, kills ticks, horse flies, deer flies and stable flies
- Single application keeps flies, gnats, ticks and mosquitoes off horse for days
- Superior fly control that's easy on the budget
Active Ingredients: Prallethrin 0.27%, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.00%.
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use only on horses and ponies. Shake well before using.
Mix Repel-Xpe Emulsifiable Fly Spray with water at proper dilution. First put the required amount into sprayer or mixing container. Then add water according to directions and mix thoroughly before using.
Important: Mix fresh solution before each use. Apply with pressure sprayer or you can sponge it on horses. Make sure animal's coat is thoroughly wet. Use approximately 8 oz. for each animal depending on size of horse or pony. Avoid getting solution into the animal's eyes.
Horses: To protect horses from horn flies, house flies, gnats and mosquitoes apply at a 1 to 7 dilution. Each pint of concentrate makes a gallon of finished spray. Repeat application every 3 to 4 days, or as often as needed. Where horse flies, deer flies (tabanids), stable flies, ticks, or deer ticks, which may transmit Lyme Disease, are a problem, apply a 1 to 4 dilution and repeat as often as needed.
Cannot ship air, must ship ground.