Repel-X®p Emulsifiable Fly Spray
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- The horseman's choice for more than 30 years
- Diluted 1:7 with water, Repel-Xp provides economical protection from house flies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- Mixed at 1:4 dilution, kills ticks, horse flies, deer flies and stable flies
- Single application keeps flies, gnats, ticks and mosquitoes off horse for days
- Superior fly control that's easy on the budget
It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FOR USE ONLY ON HORSES AND PONIES
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Mix REPEL-Xp Emulsifiable Fly Spray with water at proper dilution. First put the required amount into sprayer or mixing container. Then add water according to directions and mix thoroughly before using.
IMPORTANT: Mix fresh solution before each use. Apply with pressure sprayer or you can sponge it on horses. Make sure animal's coat is thoroughly wet. Use approximately 8 oz. for each animal depending on size of horse or pony. Avoid getting solution into the animal's eyes.
HORSES: To protect horses from horn flies, house flies, gnats and mosquitoes apply at a 1 to 7 dilution. Each pint of concentrate makes a gallon of finished spray. Repeat application every 3 to 4 days, or as often as needed. Where horse flies, deer flies (tabanids), stable flies, ticks, or Deer Ticks, that may transmit Lyme Disease, are a problem, apply a 1 to 4 dilution and repeat as often as needed.
Cannot ship air, must ship ground.