Spray on Surface Wounds, Minor Cuts and Skin Abrasions. Harness Galls, Saddle Sores. Controls secondary infections.
- Formulated for surface wounds, minor cuts and skin abrasions
- Coats the wound, disinfects it and aids in early scab formation
- Not easily rubbed or washed off
- An aid against bacterial infections common in skin lesions
- 5 oz. non-fluorocarbon aerosol
Size: 5 oz.
Directions for Use:
Remove protective cap. Point nozzle opening towards wound or affected area to be treated. Spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches. Release spray by pressing valve stem down for just an instant. The slightest amount of spray you can quickly release over the area to be treated will provide adequate dosage. Application may be repeated daily or more often until healing takes place. Whenever possible, clean and dry affected area to be treated before applying.
Not for human use. For external use only. Livestock Remedy. In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns, consult veterinarian. If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to large areas of the body. Do not apply at all to cats. Do not use on animals intended for food. Note that this spray will stain clothing.
CONTAINS: Methyl Violet, Acriflavine, Technical Furfural, Sodium Propionate, Urea, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol 30% and Propellents 40%.
DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not spray near sparks, heat or open flames. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone.
DO NOT SMOKE — Extinguish all sources of ignition.
CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from radiators, stoves, hot water and other heat sources that may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate, burn or store at temperatures above 120ºF. Do not discard empty can in home garbage compactor.
VAPOR HARMFUL. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor or spray mist.
AVOID SKIN AND EYE CONTACT. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician.
INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS MAY BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.