When planning your fence, there are several things you should consider, among them placement of the gate and the type of gate handle. Your electric fence gate, if possible, should be placed at corners instead of in the middle of the fence.
This extremely sturdy Fi-Shock™ Rubber Gate Handle is virtually indestructible and won't crack in cold weather. Its tough polymer liner provides extra safety and strength.
To prevent animals from rubbing or pushing through a standard gate, an electrified wire can be mounted on the gate itself. For that electrified wire gate, rubber gate handles are ideal.
- Made from virtually indestructible rubber
- Tough Polymer liner provides extra safety and strength.
- Won’t crack in cold weather.
- Yellow color - good for visibility
- Ideal to prevent animals from rubbing or pushing through gate when an electrified wire is mounted on the gate itself