FiproGuard MAX for Dogs 3 Month Supply
FiproGuard MAX for Dogs not only contains Fipronil, the same active ingredient used in Frontline for dogs, but it also includes Cyphenothrin, which starts to kill fleas and ticks in as little as one hour. It also kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, preventing reinfestation all month long. MAX protects your pet and family against the serious diseases that fleas and ticks carry, including Lyme Disease. Fast-acting and long-lasting, sustained-release formula protects dogs for up to 30 days.
- Once a month treatment provides premium protection against fleas and ticks
- Protects against serious diseases that pests can carry
- Starts to kill fleas and ticks in as little as one hour
- Easy to apply
- Waterproof, won't wash off
- Use on Dogs over 8 weeks of age
Up to 22lbs
How FiproGuard MAX Works:
Snip the end off the tiny vial included in the box. Dot the drops onto your pet's skin between the shoulder blades (and between the hip bones, if a larger dog). The drops love his skin oil. As your pet moves and wiggles, the skin moves and the hair follicles move. The drops begin to spread over the skin for the next 24-48 hours, eventually covering the whole body.