Heavy Duty Lifetime Wheelbarrow
When you are ready to work, count on the Lifetime Wheelbarrow with American quality and innovation to help you get the job done. The wheelbarrow’s 6.5-cubic ft. tub is made from 100% post-consumer recycled material, and has a load capacity of 550 pounds. The ingenious design enables this wheelbarrow to lighten your toughest loads. Unlike regular wheelbarrows, the extra-wide wheel base and low center of gravity provide better load stability; distributing 85% of the load weight to the wheels and only 15% to the operator. The front of the tub is tapered, making dumping loads easier.
At Garden.com, we appreciate great engineering almost as much as you appreciate a great lawn and garden! That is why we have chosen this Lifetime Wheelbarrow, and like all their products, it's built to last. The wheelbarrow’s heavy-duty tub is strong and durable, with a powder-coated steel frame which is protected against rust and general weathering. You can rely on the Lifetime Wheelbarrow to help lighten your workload, year after year.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic and Powder-Coated Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 28 in. wide, 58 in. length, 26 In Height
- Tub Dimensions: 56 x 28.5 in., Height 28 in.
- Tub Capacity: 550 Lbs. or 6.5 Cubic Ft.
- Tires: Two 15.5 In Pneumatic Tires, 2 Ply, Powder-Coated Steel Rims with Metal Bearing
- Wide Wheelbase and Centralized Wheel Placement for Superior Stability
- Tapered Front for Controlled Dumping
- Tall Rib Structure for Added Strength
- Built-In Side Slots to Allow Braces to Be Inserted to Build up Sides
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Shorter Pivoting Distance for Better Maneuverability in Tight Areas
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty