Heritage Ranch Work Gloves
Heritage gloves are the official riding gloves of the United States Equestrian Federation. The Heritage Ranch Work Glove is a custom-fitted leather work glove with Kevlar seam construction for increased strength and durability. Made of supple and strong genuine nappa cow leather with a roughout suede grip palm for all forms of light to heavy work around the barn.
- Ergonomically-shaped 2nd layer suede leather palm increases glove's wear life
- Leather-reinforced thumb and index finger
- Seamed with ultra-strong Kevlar thread to maximize strength and durability
- Die-cut vent holes in fingers to allow airflow
- Long gauntlet-style cuff protects wrist
- Limited 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty