Justin Ladies Stampede Rnd Toe Sorrel Boots
If you're into roping and rodeo or just itching to let your inner cowgirl out to play, these Stampede pair from Justin Boots has you covered. Its fantastic leather look features gorgeous stitching and finely tooled overlays for a look that’s feminine and just a little bit rough and ready. It's built with proprietary comfort technology with a tractioned technical western rubber sole, and the fine boots are every bit as capable as are good looking. Justin Western Boots are made with comfort and toughness. The J-Flex, JST, and the Justin Jel insert are just part of the technology that goes into these boots comfortable enough to wear all day. Made to be worn straight out of the box, making it easy to see why Justin Boots are such a great value and most comfortable boot you'll ever own.
Sorrel Apache is a 12-inch tall women's Stampede western boot with a J4 toe and a M unit heel with J-flex flexible comfort system insoles. They also have removable orthotic inserts and Justin stabilization technology.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System With Removable Orthotic Insert And Justin Stabilization Technology.
- Single Stitched Mahogany Welt.
- New 55 Scallop.
- This fantastic leather look features gorgeous stitching and finely tooled overlays for a look that’s feminine.
- It is built with proprietary comfort technology with a tractioned technical western rubber sole.
- They are made with comfort and toughness and are stronger than ever.
1 5/8" Long Base Riding
Brown With Teak Insets Technical Western Rubber
Justin Model No.: