ThermoHose Heated Water Hose
This clever heated water hose provides water during the colder months of the year. The ThermoHose Heated Hose makes access to water easy and convenient.
It's ideal for use in cold weather; the heater automatically shuts off when the weather gets warmer. Simply plug in 20 minutes before intended use. Always disconnect from water source when not in use. Store on hook, coiled up on the ground, or laying flat.
DO NOT use crank style hose reel.
Hose DOES NOT heat water, only keeps from freezing.
The hoses use 100 watts for the 20 ft., 200 watts for the 40 ft., and 250 watts for the 60 ft.
- Use for Filling ponds, water gardens, hot tubs, spas, and more
- Use for Cleaning dog kennels
- Use for Great for horses, cows, pigs, and other livestock
- Solid brass couplings
- Top quality, double walled hose
- Turns itself off during warmer weather
- 5/8 inch double wall rubber hose
- 6 foot power cord
- MET Listed
- UL and CSA listed parts
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Vendor Model No.: