Kaolin-Pectin Anti-Diarrheal Liquid
For oral administration as an aid in the treatment of non-infectious diarrhea in horses, cattle, dogs and cats.
- One medication for horses, cattle, dogs and cats
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Absorbs and helps remove bacterial toxins and poisons from the intestinal tract
- Helps relax and slow down the movement of inflamed intestines to normal rates
- Carried in a highly palatable base for smooth suspension
Active Ingredients per fluid oz:
Kaolin 90 gr
Pectin 4 gr
Directions for use:
Read full label information.
Shake well before using. Protect from freezing.
Administer orally after first sign of diarrhea and after each loose bowel movement, or as needed.
Cattle and Horses - 6 to 10 fluid ounces
Calves and Foals - 3 to 4 fluid ounces
Dogs and Cats - 1 to 3 tablespoonfuls
32 oz bottle
128 oz gallon
For Product Label and MSDS Sheet, please click on Manufacturer Information to the right.