Sit comfortably in style with the King Series Del Rio Western Trail Saddle. Built on a fiberglass tree wrapped in rawhide, it’s guaranteed for 5 years. Nylon lined stirrup leathers and padded rawhide laced stirrups add comfort for both horse and rider. Beautifully designed, this leather saddle features silver berry concho accents and embossed floral pattern. The roughout fender and jockey detail make for a great seat. The horn sits at 2 1/2” inches high and is wrapped in rawhide. Latigo saddle strings help you carry extra jackets or gear you might need for the long, comfortable ride. Comes with matching browband headstall, reins, cinch, and Navajo blanket. Saddle includes tie strap and off billet. Accessories styles and sizes may vary.
• Built on a 5-year guaranteed fiberglass tree
• Embossed floral pattern with a roughout fender and jockey
• Unique silver berry concho accents
• Neoprene in skirts for comfort and fit
• Nylon lined stirrup leathers with padded rawhide lace stirrups
• Latigo saddle strings for extra gear
• Rawhide wrapped horn
Bars: Full Quarter Horse
Rigging: Heavy D
Gullet: 7 1/2"