MDC Hunter Classic Stirrups™
Traditional design may be used for Equitation, Hunters, Jumpers and Dressage due to MDC's ultra-low profile, wide aluminum tread. Your wide tread advantage is invisible in the show ring. Riders benefit from increased traction, more support and greater foot comfort. Dressage riders report less lost stirrups on a more stable base. Light weight design plus the strength and look of traditional stainless steel; treads can be converted to an optional traditional width aluminum pad. $120 below all aluminum Italian import with classic look of stainless steel. Suitable for all riding disciplines.
The only stirrup in the World with these advanced sure grip, aluminum treads in a traditional stainless steel design.
All MDC Stirrups are 100% guaranteed. If you don't LOVE your MDCs, you get your money back.
- Wide Aluminum Tread with trailing 45 degree pick up ramp, shock absorbing flex hinge
- Same design as MDC Sport Classic™ with traditional opening for leathers
- Ultra-low profile aluminum sure grip tread, half as thin as standard fillis irons
- Lightest stainless steel stirrup on the market
- Increased traction, increased base of support
- More foot comfort due to larger surface area
- May be converted to optional, traditional width aluminum tread
Stainless Steel Frame, Ultra-low profile, aluminum tread