Outback Trading Oilskin Pak-a-Roo Parka
Superior workmanship and rugged, waterproof materials make this parka a great find you should not pass up!
Made from Oilskin---a cotton fabric that is infused with oil, thus leaving you with a durable material that repels water, “water, and oil don’t mix!” Since the years of the Wild West, Outback Trading has evolved the oilskin fabric into fashion forward garments, without damaging the integrity of the fabric! "
- 8 oz. Oilskin, waterproof, taffeta lining
- Two-way zipper with storm flap
- Adjustable drawstring hood rolls into the collar
- Adjustable drawstring waist and adjustable cuffs
- Snap-open back vents
- Zippered side pockets
- Stows inside its own built-in backpack
- Unisex Sizes
Care Instructions (from the Manufacturer):
Oilskin cannot be put in the wash. We advise hosing off any dirt and keeping in a well ventilated area.