Parmak Magnum 12 Solar Pak Fencer
Featuring the latest state-of-the-art solar panel with superior charging power, the Parmak Magnum 12 Solar Pak Fencer eliminates battery recharging to save you time and money. The sun's energy charges the fencer by day and the sealed 12 volt rechargeable battery powers the fencer at night. Battery is included. 100% American made. Utilizes Parmak's exclusive built-in performance meter, and solar panel for free energy from the sun to provide maximum shock and longer charger life. No operating costs. Power line convenience with a battery fencer. See also Parmak T-Post Solar Pak Mounting Bracket item number: E015016.
- Ideal for large pastures
- State-of-the-art solar panel for superior charging power
- Complete with sealed 12 volt rechargeable battery
- Advanced built-in computer controlled circuitry
- Analog Performance meter that shows condition of fence
- Ideal for controlled grazing of livestock and predator control
- Made in the USA!
- Model #MAG.12-SP
- Low Impedance
- Contains: horses, cattle, goats, sheep, pigs and dogs; keeps bears, deer, and predators out
- Power Source: 12v sealed solar battery; included
- Output Joule Rating: 3.1+
- No Load: 13,500 volts
- 500 Ohms Load: 6,100 volts
- Distance: 30 miles
- UL Listed
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, including lightning damage
NOTE: The first time the energizer is used after purchase or after prolonged storage, place the energizer in the sun for 5 full SUNNY days with the switch in the off position to recharge the internal battery to a full charge. Please note cloudy days do not count for the needed 5 sunny days.