Pessoa Heritage Pro Covered Leather Standard Saddle
With 420 different fit options to choose from, finding a fit for both the horse and the rider has never been easier! With long grippy instantly broken-in calfskin covered leather, molded calfskin knee pads with triangle rolls that provide a more secure yet closer contact, grippy calfskin seat, fixed thigh block, 4 flap options, and XCH Interchangeable Gullet System. XCH system comes with medium gullet plate. Features AMS MASTER FIT conformation-specific synthetic wool flocked panels: Regular, Alto, or Corto options. Alto Panels-built for horses with prominent withers and greater height difference from withers to back. The Alto Panels are deeper at the front and back to offer extra support and clearance over the withers and spine. The addition of a front gusset in the panel gives clearance over the withers with extra padding in the region of the panel that sits just behind the shoulder, offering extra support where the horse often lacks muscle. Corto Panels- designed for a more compact type of horse with a well-developed muscular back. The gusset at the back of the saddle is flatter to fit the contours of the horse's back.
- The grippy calfskin covered leather and molded calfskin knee pads with triangle rolls provide a more secure, yet closer contact.
- It features AMS master fit conformation-specific synthetic wool flocked panels.
- The XCH system comes with medium gullet plate.
- The alto panels are deeper at the front and back to offer extra support and clearance over the withers and spine.
- Corto panels are ideal for a more compact type of horse with a well-developed muscular back.