Mirra-Coat skin and coat supplement offers a blend of essential fatty acids and nutrients specifically required for healthy skin and hair-coat.
- Because Mirra-Coat is fortified with only the nutrients required for skin integrity, it does not interfere with other supplementation of vitamins and minerals.
- Palatable, high protein powder is easily fed by mixing into horse's daily ration.
- Concentrated essential fatty acids (EFA) assures utilization of EFA by the skin. Contains Vitamins A, B6, E, biotin and zinc.
- Use for maintenance of normal skin cells. Mirra-Coat develops and maintains a pliable, moisturized skin.
- Horses respond to Mirra-Coat supplemention by increasing their level of essential fatty acid in the blood serum.
- In a feeding trial with horses, those horses fed Mirra-Coat showed a 12% increase in serum arachidonic acid (the active end product from linoleic metabolism) levels over non-supplemented horses.
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 fatty acid) .... min 3,547 mg 12.5%
Zinc min .... 28 mg 0.10%
Vitamin A min .... 2,250 I.U. 36,000 I.U.
Vitamin E min .... 15 I.U. 240 I.U.
Vitamin B6 .... min 2 mg 30 mg
Biotin .... .06 mg 1 mg
Ingredients: Soy Flour with Soybean Oil added, Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Natural and Artificial Flavors added, preserved with Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone and Citric acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.
For the first two weeks, administer 2 scoops of Mirra-Coat into the horse's daily ration. After two weeks, reduce to 1 scoop daily.
If a poor skin and coat condition persists, other than dietary factors may be involved and your veterinarian should be consulted. Use before date stamped.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Size: 5 lbs. (80-Day Supply), 25 lbs. (400-Day Supply)