Purishield™ Wound Spray
PurishieldTM Wound is a topical treatment that gives your animals the best protection from viruses, bacteria and fungi that might cause an infection and aids in the management of their wounds. It is formulated for wounds on cattle, pigs, sheep and horses. It helps with new and infected wounds, abrasions, cuts, cinch sores, saddle sores, ringworm and other common skin problems. It is also for use on the umbilical cord site in newborns.
- Patented PurifectTM Technology mimics an animal's own immune system to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Vet approved
- Safe and non-toxic
- Steroid-free and antibiotic-free
- Contains no alcohol, iodine, tea tree oil or bleach
- Non-irritating and non-resistant formula
- Safe if licked or ingested
Purifect™ for Wounds, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Water
Directions for Use:
Apply Purishield™ Wound twice daily until wound has resolved.
Hold bottle 6–8 inches away from wound while gently squeezing the trigger, applying liberally. Repeat process until the entire wound has been treated. If needed, apply a clean, sterile bandage. Change bandage daily, applying Purishield™ Wound with each new dressing change.
Size: 16 oz.