Riders around the world agree that there are no other boots that surpass the Mountain Horse SCS3 Boots for comfort and fit! The supple leather molds to your calf while your feet are supported by three layers of impact absorbing technology. Made of full grained leather. Strong and durable YKK Vislon Zipper along the back makes for easy entry/exit. The new patent pending Stirrup Control System 3 (SCS3) which is built into the outsole offers a unique and unsurpassed level of control and stability in the stirrup particularly when combined with the SCS3 stirrup pads.
- The SCS3 sole will also fit all other conventional stirrup/stirrup pads on the market and can be used with them.
- When the SCS3 system is not in use with pad and tread together then the SCS3 tread will function like any other conventional tread.
- Full length protective covers along side the zipper prolongs the life of the zip and helps to safeguard your saddle.
- Heel and front sole are equipped with Aergozone™ shock absorbing technology which reduces fatigue in your feet, knees and back while walking and the front Aergozone components help to relieve stress on the ligaments and joints in the knees while riding.
- MST steel shank has a unique design specially produced to increase torsion support in the boot while at the same time allowing optimal shock absorption in the Aergozone system.
- Durable elastic along the back of the shaft insures and individual fit.
- Ergonomically designed removable EVA insole with shock absorbing Poron pads, and the ACE system, which helps to stimulate blood circulation in the entire foot.
- Elastic lacing for easy entry/exit.
- Material: Waxed full grain leather.
- Lining: Suede.
Regular Calf- 9-13
Long/Regular Calf- 9-13
Long/Wide Calf- 9-13