Saxon® 1200 Denier Turnout Blanket-250g Heavy Weight
For over 20 years Saxon® has provided quality sheets and blankets at a value price! Exclusive plaid designs are trimmed with coordinating binding to give your horse the look for less! Available in multiple styles so you can choose more than one color to represent the type or warmth of blanket taking the confusion out of trying to figure out which blanket to put on to keep your horse. Create your own blanket system!
· 1200 Denier Rip Stop Polyester Outer Shell - Provides Heavy Material Strength and can withstand minor bites, rubs or pulls and is recommended for daily or continuous turnout for horses with access to run in shelter.
· 250g Polyfill - Provides heavy warmth and protection from Wind and Rain.
· 210 Denier Polyester Lining - Prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket.
· Waterproof - Teflon® coated out shell with taped seams and seamless spine repels water to keep your horse dry.
· Breathable - Designed to allow moisture vapor to pass wick away from the horse and preventing sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness.
· Heavy Nylon Binding- Double sewn to secure material and provide additional durability.
· Reinforced Stress Points- Double Sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears.
· Fleece Wither - Helps provide protection from rubbing.
· Open Front Double Buckle Closure - Double buckle front straps featuring rust resistant stainless steel hardware.
· Low Cross Adjustable Surcingles with T-Lock Fasteners - Provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit and easy on/off.
· Adjustable Web Leg Straps (Non Removable) – Web elastic construction to prevent stretching and helps to secure the blanket and prevent shifting from side to side.
· Tail Cover - Double stitched tail cover ensures tail flap stays securely in place.
· Printed Name Tag - Included on the inside front left to identify Horse and Owner.