Sore No-More® Performance Gelotion
A thicker version of the Sore No-More Performance Liniment that is easy to apply and helps minimize waste so you don’t’ waste a drop! It is free of Capcaisin and lobelia so it’s the natural solution for FEI competitors who need a thicker type of liniment.
- Same effectiveness as the original Sore No-More® Gelotion
- Will never burn or scald--cooling
- Great for use on places harder to keep liniments in place
- Cooling liniment that will not blister or burn
- Use as a massage liniment or under bandages, magnets or ceramic therapy
- Can be used on the back before tacking up or prior to exercising to help loosen up your horse
- Great when bringing an animal back from an injury
- Can be used as a leg and body brace before and after exercise to stimulate blood flow
- Great for use on chemically sensitive horses.
Proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica Montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), and comfrey (Symphytum officinale). No added Capsaicin or Lobelia.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using.
Liniment - Use at full strength before or after workouts. Use on legs with or without leg wraps. Paint directly on the soles of the feet. Use with ice or heat. Safe to use under magnets.
Massage - Rub directly on skin. Can be used under tack, prior to exercise, since it contains no oils.
Bath Brace - Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of water as a stimulating and refreshing body brace.