Starbar® Fly Stik™ Junior
The half-size Fly Stik™ Junior is 12 inches long
Convenient smaller size great for indoor or outdoor use, in barns, stables, corrals and homes
- Contains no insecticides, no poisons and no hazardous chemicals
- Can be used around animals and pets
Directions for Use
FLY STIK JUNIOR™
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Sticky Fly Trap
1. Fly Stik Jr. should be hung wherever flies are a problem. Choose an area near a window or electric light source. The more light the area receives, the more effective the visual attraction.
2. Carefully remove Fly Stik Jr. from package – remember it is VERY sticky. Pull out hook and hang from ceiling or exposed rafters high enough to be out of reach of children or pets, in an area where people will not accidentally come into contact with the sticky surface.
3. Replace Fly Stik Jr. when 80% or more of the exposed surface is covered with trapped insects. Dispose of unit by placing in garbage bag.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REMOVAL OF GLUE
If trap is accidentally contacted and the glue gets on skin or clothing, remove with waterless hand cleaner, then wash area with mild soap and water. If in hair or animal fur, use baby oil or mineral oil. Massage area with GENEROUS amount of oil, then wash with warm water and bland soap or shampoo. Rinse well. This treatment may have to be repeated several times to assure complete removal.