Little Giant Egg Incubator
The tried-and-true way to incubate and hatch eggs. Durable Styrofoam retains warmth, generated by a gentle heating element controlled by a highly dependable, solid-state thermostat. The thermostat can be easily adjusted at small increments to suit varying environments. Built-in moisture channels allow the addition of water to the bottom of the incubator to help maintain humidity, a key factor in egg health. Mesh screen safely supports eggs during hatch period. Two 4 inch by 8 inch viewing windows allow for monitoring the hatching process and are great for educational purposes.
· Made of durable, warmth-retaining Styrofoam
· Highly dependable, sold-state thermostat
· Built-in moisture channels help maintain humidity
· Two viewing windows for monitoring the hatching process
· Holds 41 large chicken eggs or up to 120 bantam or quail eggs when used with the Little Giant Automatic Egg Turner (E009512)
· This product is intended for general poultry hobbyists and is not recommended for professional or commercial use or for incubating exotic birds.