Tekna S Line Jumping Smooth Saddle
Developed for the serious rider, the new Tekna S Line Saddles offer the ultimate in adjustability. The latex/wool flocking eliminates lumps and bumps, and can still be reflocked in the traditional manner for a customized fit to your horse. With the new QUIK-CHANGE Gullet System, changing the width of the tree is only four fasteners away! Comes with a medium gullet plate installed and various gullet plate sizes. Made of anti-mold and abrasion resistant QUICK-CLEAN material, which keeps the saddle looking new with minimal care.
- The alto panels are deeper at the front and back to offer extra support and clearance over the withers and spine.
- The front gusset in the panel gives clearance over the withers.
- The gusset at the back of the saddle is flatter to fit the contours of the horse's back.
- Corto panels are ideal for a more compact type of horse with a well-developed muscular back.
- Extra padding in the region of the panel that sits just behind the shoulder, offers extra support where the horse often lacks muscle.