T3 Woven Pad with Felt Liner with Advanced Ergonomic Inserts
- Full length inserts that cushion, protect, and absorb up to 90% of the energy transferred between horse and rider.
- Tightly woven wool saddle blanket encases T3 inserts.
- Compression-resistant orthopedic grade felt lining.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Correctly placed cut-out for close-contact leg position.
- High profile for maximum wither clearance.
- Ergonomic design for maximum freedom of movement.
- 34"L x 38"W
- CARE: Inserts are NOT removable. Brush, hose, hang dry.
What this means for your horse:
- A noticeably more comfortable back and rounded top line.
- Aids in the prevention and slows progression of common diseases such as osteoarthritis, muscle loss, and kissing spine.
What this means for you:
- A more secure seat and less bouncing in the saddle.
- Less stress on back, knees, and ankles.