Tough-1 420 Denier Closed Front Stable Sheet
This is the perfect sheet to keep your horse clean and great to use for those chilly spring and fall nights. Closed front design features adjustable removable leg straps, with single front t-lock surcingle, fitted contour cut with rear darts and free movement front gusset for added comfort.
- 420 denier poly - Light Material Strength-Not Recommended for horses that bite, chew or rub on blankets or for horses turned out with a companion or in a group. Material may tear or rip if caught on a nail, rough fencing or thorns from bushes.
- Heavy Nylon Binding - Double sewn to secure material and provide additional durability.
- Reinforced Stress Points - Double Sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears.
- Closed Front – Reinforced with nylon creates a smooth front without bulky hardware.
- Action Shoulder Gussets - Allow for freedom of movement and help to prevent shoulder rubbing.
- Single Adjustable Surcingle with T-Lock Fasteners - Provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit.
- Adjustable Elastic Leg Straps - Help to secure the blanket and prevent from shifting from side to side.
- Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
- Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat.
- When selecting a blanket ensure to take into account your horse’s behavior, environment or other horses that may be turned out with your horse. The lower the denier number the less strength the material has. 420 Denier and 600 Denier are not recommended for horses that bite, chew or rub on blankets or for horses turned out with a companion or in a group. Always ensure your horse’s blanket is properly fitted and all straps are adjusted correctly, if a blanket is too tight or too loose, straps may break and material may tear. For younger horses or horses turned out with a companion or in groups, it is recommended to purchase 1200 Denier or 1680 Denier material as these are stronger materials and are less likely to tear. Certain types of fencing such as barbwire or foreign objects such as nails will easily tear any blanket no matter what the denier, always inspect the area in which your horse is kept to remove any nails or jagged fencing that may cause damage. There are no horse blankets that are guaranteed to not rip or tear.