Pet Dreams Ultra~Bliss Classic Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed Olive
Pet Dreams Ultra~Bliss Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed is an excellent choice for Senior or Large Dogs. The open cell structure of our Ultra~Bliss memory foam dog beds molds to the body heat and weight of your pet relieving painful pressure points and improving circulation. It's the perfect choice for dogs with hip dysplasia, arthritis, injuries/surgeries, older dogs and large dogs that tend to weigh down other pet beds
Available in Classic and Plush fabrics, the Ultra Bliss Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed comes in sizes to fit 24-Inch, 30-Inch, 36-Inch, 42-Inch and 48-Inch metal dog crates.
- Recommended by Veterinarians
- The only scientifically tested pet bed proven to provide 45% more support than egg crate foam, offering advanced orthopedic support
- Memory Foam molds to your dog’s body providing relief to achy joints and sore muscles as well as improving circulation and comfort
- Triple layers- solid top and bottom layers filled with micro-sized memory foam clusters
- 100% eco-friendly memory foam - no fillers or inferior foam
- Removable cover is machine wash and dry
- Affordably priced without compromising quality
- Fits most wire crates
Dimensions: (24” L x 20” W x 3” H)
Recommended for: Small size dogs 11 – 25 lbs
Fits metal dog crates: 24 inch
Dimensions: (30” L x 23” W x 3” H)
Recommended for: Medium size dogs 26 – 40 lbs
Fits metal dog crates: 30 inch
Dimensions: (36” L x 23” W x 3” H)
Recommended for: Large size dogs 41 – 70 lbs
Fits metal dog crates: 36 inch
Dimension: (42” L x 28” W x 3” H)
Recommended for: X-Large size dogs 71 – 90 lbs
Fits metal dog crates: 42 inch
Dimensions: (48” L x 36” W x 3” H)
Recommended for: Giant size dogs 91 – 110 lbs
Fits metal dog crates: 48 inch
Please note: The xx-large is 48”x36”. Most 48” crates are only 30” wide; however this will still fit because memory foam can be lightly squeezed to fit inside the crate. The thickness of the memory foam will increase and make it even fluffier providing more support!
This orthopedic memory foam bed is compressed for shipping. When you receive the bed:
1.Remove all the packaging and lay it flat for up to 12 hours for the foam to regain its shape.
2.Gently shake to separate the clusters. This allows air to circulate between the clusters so they will become full and very squeezable.
3.For a quicker response, you may place the bed in the dryer on delicate for 5 minutes.