Vetericyn All Animal Hydrogel Spray
One-step topical Vetericyn Hydrogel Spray with advanced hypochlorous technology that cleans wounds, treats infections, and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. It's unique formulation is up to 3x the concentration as the original formula and it adheres to the wound site providing an extra layer of protection for wound and skin ailments. It's a great choice to use with wound dressings.
- Advanced hypochlorous technology
- Use to treat cuts, abrasions, lacerations, hot spots, skin rashes, burns, post-surgical sites and hard to reach locations
- 3x more viscous with better spray coverage than the original formula
- Improved shelf life
- Steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution that is non-toxic and speeds healing
- antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores
- Will not harm healthy tissue
- pH balanced so it will not irritate the skin
- 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before using. Move excess hair from wound area. Adjust
spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area.
- If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn® HydroGel at each dressing change.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed.
No rinsing necessary.
- HydroGel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly, no need to wipe away film or residue.
- Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.
- Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
This Vetericyn product, if frozen, will not be effective for what it is intended for.
Product label states "DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE".