Weatherbeeta Freestyle 1200D Standard Neck Medium Wide Blanket
Protect your colt or filly during the rains and the colder months with the Weatherbeeta Freestyle 1200D Standard Neck Medium Wide Blanket. This extremely durable blanket forms a cozy wrap around your favorite steed, due to the exclusive ‘Snug Fit’ design. The 220g filling of Polyfill is ideally suited to keep your horse warm during the colder parts of the year. The Weatherbeeta Freestyle 1200D Standard Neck Medium Wide Blanket is weatherproof and breathable.
- Ultimate strength with a waterproof and breathable super strong 1200 Denier Triple Weave Outer .
- Includes the Exclusive to WeatherBeeta 'Snug Fit' to provide the ultimate protection and warmth.
- Warm 220g of Polyfill perfect for colder months.
- Freestyle Gusset, Shoulder Dart, Full Wrap Tail Flap, Quick Clip front closure, Wither Relief Pad, Comfort Cuff and removable web/elastic leg straps.
- Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
- Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat.
- Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
- When using a blanket or a sheet on your horse it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.