Weatherbeeta Freestyle 1200D Combo Heavy Turnout Blanket
Freestyle Blankets are the Ultimate in Freedom, Style and Protection!
WeatherBeeta® is backed by 30 years of experience in design and provides the ultimate in protection whatever the weather!
· 1200D Triple Weave outer shell is tough and long lasting
· Waterproof and Breathable fabric keeps your horse dry and comfortable all winter long
· 360g of fill for maximum warmth on the coldest winter days
Detach-a-Neck style connects easily with Velcro
· Freestyle Gusset is forwardly placed to allow the horse's front legs to move freely
· Freestyle Shoulder Dart cups the shoulder perfectly to stop blanket rubs
· Freestlye Tail Flap is darted on the sides so the horse's tail is free to move. Extra large cut protects from wind and rain
· Snug Fit fleece collar fully seals off the Detach-a-Neck from windy, wet weather
· Comfort Cuff offers padding and warmth in the neck area
· Wither Relief Pad lifts the blanket off the horse's withers and mane
· Quick Clip Front Closure offers 10 fit options for a custom fit and easy on/off
· Rust Resistant Gun Metal Fittings are smooth, tough and easy to operate
· Reflective Panels to easily spot your horse at night
· Removable web/elastic leg straps keep everything in place, and stretch and move with your horse
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.