Weatherbeeta Original 1680D Combo Heavy Turnout Blanket
Original Blankets are Traditional Weatherbeeta Durability and Quality!
WeatherBeeta® is backed by 30 years of experience in design and provides the ultimate in protection whatever the weather!
· 1680D Ballistic Nylon, Teflon coated outer shell is super strong
· Waterproof and Breathable fabric keeps your horse dry and comfortable all winter long
· 360g of warm polyfill is suitable for the coldest winter days
· Versatile Detach-a-Neck style
· Quick Clip Front Closure offers 10 fit options for a custom fit and easy on/off
· No Rub 210D Oxford Polyester Lining
· Traditional side gusssets for comfort
· Extra Large Tail Flap for greater protection
· Removable web/elastic leg straps keep everything in place, and stretch and move with your horse
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.