WeatherBeeta® Freestyle® 1200 Denier Detach-A-Neck Combo Turnout Blanket-220g
WeatherBeeta® is backed by 30 years of experience in design and provides the ultimate in protection whatever the weather! New updated Freestyle® design is made to prevent rubs and give your horse maximum movement!
- 1200 Denier Triple Weave Rip Stop Nylon Outer Shell - Heavy Material Strength- Recommended for daily turnout for horses with access to a shelter. Material can withstand minor bites, rubs or pulls.
- 220g Polyfill - Provides medium weight warmth and protection from Wind and Rain.
- 210 Denier Oxford Lining - Prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket.
- Waterproof - Teflon® coated out shell with taped seams and seamless spine repels water to keep your horse dry.
- Breathable - Designed to allow moisture vapor to pass wick away from the horse and preventing sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness.
- Detach-A-Neck- Provides added coverage from the poll providing the most coverage for your horse.
- Snug Fit Fleece Collar- Seals off the Detach-A-Neck to keep the wind and rain from blowing in.
- Heavy Nylon Binding - Double sewn to secure material and provide additional durability.
- Reinforced Stress Points - Double Sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears.
- Reflective Panels- Allows You to Easily Spot Your Horse at Night.
- Quick Clip Front Closure- Dual Adjustable Rust Resistant Gun Metal Buckles Offering 10 Fit Options and Allows for Easy On/Off.
- Wither Relief Pad- Custom Shaped Wither Padding Prevents Rubbing and Assists with Fittin.
- Forward Positioned Gusset- Positioned in front of the forelegs, allowing the Horse to step through providing freedom of movemen.
- Cupped Shoulder Dart-Performs in conjunction with the forward gusset preventing restriction and rubbing
- Low Cross Adjustable Surcingles with Rust Resistant Gun Metal T-Lock Fasteners - Provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit and easy on/off.
- Adjustable Removable Leg Straps- Made of web and elastic to prevent stretching and allow for comfortable adjustment.
- Full Wrap Tail Flap- Extra large flap is darted on the sides so the horse’s tail is free to Move while providing extra protection from wind and rain.
- Name Tag - Included on the inside front left.
- Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
- Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat.
- Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
- When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.