Weatherbeeta Wick-Dri Standard Neck Cooler
Be it at a show, or in your luxurious stables, the Weatherbeeta Wick-Dri Standard Neck Cooler is perfectly suited to keep your horse dry, cool, and comfortable. This cooler is made from the high-quality Cooldry fleece that is covered with mesh. Being lightweight and breathable, it is very comfortable, and is perfect during the washing and drying of your horse’s coat to prevent it from catching a chill. Additional features of this cooler include a single chest strap, hidden adjustable surcingle and fillet string, a tail cord, and a fleece wither pad. What’s more, the Weatherbeeta Wick-Dri Standard Neck Cooler is easy to maintain as it is machine washable.
- Highly wickable, perfect for cooling.
- Mesh covered Cooldry fleece is lightweight and breathable .
- Features hidden adjustable surcingle and fillet string.
- Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
- Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat.
- Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
- When using a blanket or a sheet on your horse it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.