Wendals Devils Claw Liquid
Horses are herbivores. It is natural for them to eat herbs. In their natural environment, horses graze and they readily eat various herbs while they grow. Even in the "good old days," however, not all useful herbs grew in the green pastures since each one requires a different climate. This has meant that traditionally herbs have been supplemented to the diet.
- One of the strongest liquid devils claw extracts available
- Natural anti-inflammatory bone and joint supplement
- Helps support healthy joints and flexibility
- Ideal following strenuous exercise
- Can often be gradually reduced after a few days
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
20% Devils Claw Aqueous/Alcoholic Extract
Directions for use:
Give ponies, foals and yearlings 20 ml; average-size adult horses 40 ml daily. Can often gradually reduce dosage after a few days.
Size: 1 liter (25-50 days supply)
Not for use in pregnant mares.
For Product Label, please click on Manufacturer Information to the right.