Lexol Neatsfoot Dressing looks like oil, feels like oil, but when applied to leather, it penetrates quickly and leaves no oily residue on the surface. It doesn't stain clothing or adjoining materials and-unlike ordinary Neatsfoot and other raw oils -is readily absorbed into wet leather.
- Buffered to a pH that is favorable for the preservation of leather protecting against deterioration
- Contains moisturizers which combine with the lubricants to prevent dryness and brittleness offering outstanding conditioning properties
- Nourishes the collagen and elastin proteins of the leather fibers, to maintain the flexibility and durability of the leather
- Won’t darken leather -leaves even light-colored leathers with their natural tones. Do not use on suede or other rough-finished leathers.
- Contains no chemical solvents preventing damage or discoloration